Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Stephen


Posted by Picasa
This is my buddy and son Stephen, 17 years of age. He is spending the summer in the most wonderful residential school in the USA, in my opinion. I feel so blessed to have a fabulous doctor for Stephen, Dr. Nina Bass, who loves Stephen and recommended Stewart Home School to our family. Stephen is also one of the reasons I've chosen to be a Shaklee Independent Distributor. http://nancyhyde.myshaklee.com I'm building my business to help people be healthy and to have the income to support Stephen for the rest of his life.

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    My name is Meghan Mulvaney. I saw that you had commented on the Stewart Home School Facebook page and a link on your profile brought me here. I just wanted to let you know how amazing your son is. I worked at Stewart Home School this summer and I had the blessing of meeting Stephen. I wanted to meet you before Stephen left Stewart Home this summer but the day you picked him up was the day I moved back to college. I looked forward to going to work this summer because I could count on Stephen making me laugh. He is such a great boy and I hope he had a wonderful summer at Stewart Home School. If you would tell him I say hello that would be great!
    Thanks,
    Meghan Mulvaney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Meghan. We heard that you and Stephen were great buddies and I'm sorry we couldn't meet you. We're trying to get Stephen back to SHS soon and for the summer too. I know he will be glad to see you. I'll tell him hello for you.

    ReplyDelete