Monday, August 10, 2009

Back from Convention

I just got back from 6 days in St. Louis where I attended the Shaklee convention. We had a blast and ate way too much.

The restaurants in St. L were great with my favorite being the Braodway Oyster Bar...not anything to look at from the outside, but a great dive on the inside with fabulous service and food!

The convention was great; meeting new and old friends, great workshops, videos, and our very own chairman and CEO Roger Barnett encouraging us with new product updates, new clinical studies and the most incredible incentives to build our business.

Now, what do I do with all of this? I have to decide to work my business, talk with people about the incredible products that Shaklee has to offer. Encourage people to take care of their health, to not depend on medications. The key is "Preventative Care" NOT "Illness Care". We can prevent sickness and disease just by supporting the body with good nutrition! Yes, it's just that easy.

Did you know that we have a product that will help you heal from Hepatitis C? More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment