Sunday, December 30, 2012

Is Christmas 2012 Over Already?



Christmas 2013 has come and almost gone in the blink of an eye.  I don't want to pack up yet, I need to savor the joy of the season just a little longer. The 12 days of Christmas are not over until Saturday, January 5th so I'm holding on!

I LOVE Christmas music playing in every store, in the car, in the house!  I LOVE Christmas music!  I love the beautiful decorations that grace the homes on my street and around our town.  I love the Christmas eve church services with the crowds of Chreasters, and thankful that they come.  I love the Christmas parties with close friends.  I love my nativity where baby Jesus lays as a baby ready to take on my sins. I love Christmas morning and the joy on Stephen's face and the realization that Santa came and left him LOTS of presents.  I love that he can play Santa and read all of the tags and hand the gifts out to each of us.  I love that Claire and Chris can have Christmas lunch at their new home for the first time and we surround the table with family.

I wish the joy of the Christmas season could last the whole year through......

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you and yours.
Love, Nancy

My favorite nativity.

A beautiful pearl tree I found at the
at the antique market and the perfect
red bird to go on top.
Claire and her Charles Freeland
original pottery.

My sweet Stephen reading his book.





No comments:

Post a Comment