Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

What a nice Christmas.  The house was decorated, presents wrapped and we all waited for Santa.  Stephen had a hard time with the waiting part and Christmas morning he was up at 4:10 am!  Art told him to play in his room, that he was up too early.  He finally woke me up at 5:45 so Christmas began at 6:00 am at our house!

SANTA!!!!
Merry Christmas!


Stephen played Santa and read every tag.
A digital frame from Claire.  Just what I wanted.


Claire designed Art's logo and printed and framed it.



Does this mean I got a Leapster 2 ?!!!


Dad loved his gift and the bottom is still in the back of my car.




So excited about this gift.

LEAPSTER 2 !!!

Stephen loves Toy Story 3.


Claire made a beautiful scrapbook for Chris of their 1 1/2 yrs together.

And my Christmas was perfect when I got to Skype with my Texas family.
Hi Mom, Robert, Gordon and Hayden!
And, we were gifted with a beautiful snowfall Christmas night.




No comments:

Post a Comment